Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mini Christmas Studio Sessions

FYI...I will be doing the studio Christmas sessions again this year. This is intended for young children . They will be in my home on November 14 from 10am-4pm. Each session is $25.00 and will include 2 digital negatives. I've also collaborated with some friends to turn it into a Christmas Boutique! We will have Christmas crafts and goodies for sale. Again this is a fundraiser for the Ronald McDonald House. As you can imagine, they get a lot of traffic, so we are "Making Over" one of their rooms. We did this last year and had so much fun we are doing it again. ALL PROCEEDS FROM THAT DAY GO TO RMH! Feel free to give me a call to reserve a time or just come on over (please email me for address and directions).

SEE YOU THERE!

**to get an idea of what to expect see here....but I should mention the Brick wall is not mine, so that won't be part of the session:) BUT I do have a new back drop**

No comments: